So, this is the recipe we ended up developing, based on what Mike wanted to craft. It is mighty fine...lightly smokey, a titch warm (but mild enough for most people), looser and soupier than our usual (but, again, I like it that way). ( Here's the recipe. It's easy to cut in half, as long as you don't chop the pot in 2. )
- 1: Happpppppy holidays!
- 2: Living Worldcon Chairmen
- 3: Protecting the First Amendment: ASNE speaks out
- 4: Honoring Our Sisters: Remembering the women of the U.S. suffrage movement during election season
- 5: Ah. All together, now: Don't wake the monsters.
- 6: A vicious abuse of power.
- 7: Aunt Marge's Indonesian/Dutch Satay with Pindasaus
- 8: Losing you means losing me
- 9: How it should be
- 10: This is a story of horror, amazing courage, and how I got a cat.
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags